Sunyu provides first-class professional interpretation solutions for international communication.
- Conference - Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpretation
- On-site dispatched Engineering Interpretation
- Business - Accompanying Interpretation
- Equipment Leasing for Simultaneous Interpretation
- 500+ conferences interpretation service experience
- 100+ first-class domestic and overseas interpreters
- 50+ world-famous clients
- 10+ global dominated languages
- 10+ years project management experience
- Business coverage in all large and medium-sized cities in China
- Business aspects covering finance, machinery, electronics, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, IT, energy, etc
- Specified project manager for each project to on-site follow-up and coordination
- Most widely used SI equipment of BOSCH II
- Strict confidentiality system
- 2013 Unity Asia Developers Conference -- 2013 Shanghai
- Global IP & Innovation Summit -- 2012 Shanghai
- Technology China Roadshow -- 2012 Wuxi, Changzhou & Yixing
- China Environmental Protection Industry Summit Forum -- 2012 Yancheng
- Fifth Asian Art Museum Director's Forum -- 2010 Nanjing
Why Choose Us
Sunyu employs over 400 translators and several patent agents, of whom more than 70% have earned a Master's degree or above. Most of our translators have already acquired solid technical backgrounds and extensive field experience before joining Sunyu.
Sunyu has engaged in patent-related services for over ten years. In particular, we specialize in the multilingual translation of PCT documents. On average, we are able to handle the translation of over 10,000 PCT and OA cases every year. Over the years, we have translated more than 1.2 billion words.
Sunyu adheres to strict confidentiality policies and is committed to achieving complete document security.
Advanced Technical Support
Sunyu has developed its own information management system, computer-assisted translation (CAT) software, and a patent database to facilitate interaction between departments, improve the productivity of existing office procedures, and guarantee the confidentiality of all information that we receive from our clients.
At Sunyu, quality control (QC) is an important aspect of the entire work process. We have established a clear and systematic set of standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure the successful implementation of our QC procedures.